Kansas City, KansasProduction Supervisor 3 #956105
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Has supervisory responsibility for employees engaged in the quality inspection of production products.
- Work involves the coordination of a number of inspection functions involving the ability to make decisions within the limits of product quality standards and policies.
- Work performed under general supervision, while exercising a high level of independent judgment.
- Responsible for monitoring and enforcing the quality standards of an assigned area. Communication of department and plant quality metrics.
- Escalation of issues to all levels of management following escalation guidelines.
- Implement and follow systems that prevent re-occurrence of known issues through problem solving process. Leverage resources to solve quality issues.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with employees, union and management. Understands and consistently administer the National and Local Agreements between company and the United Auto Workers Union.
- Promote safe work practices and achieve objectives for ergonomics, health and safety and housekeeping.
- Motivate, train and develop employees to effectively perform their jobs utilizing standardized methods. Ensure team members receive adequate JIT (job instruction training).
- HSD, associate preferred but not required
Years of experience:
- 5-7 years
- NOT LOOKING FOR A QA person, needs someone who knows how to talk and run a MFG group that is high pace, union environment (big plus), and has production and leadership experience
- Comfortably navigate between multiple different computer programs
- Tech savy
Top 3 must-have hard skills
- Production experience
- MFG and high pace environment experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/