Lenexa, KansasInstallation Biller #956337
- This position is responsible for project set-up, progress monitoring, and customer billing.
- This person works closely with Installation Manager, Project Managers and customers, to ensure the projects are completed on time.
- The role is responsible for working with a multiple project portfolio issuing 1 or 2 subcontracts per project where we are normally a sub-contractor.
- Setup project in business system based on Sales to Operations transition documents.
- Assist in the initiation and tracking of contract projects to ensure compliance and successful completion date.
- Prepare invoices for billing and any additional documentation required for billing purposes. Processes invoices and validates according to project contract documentation.
- Works with the Project Manager and assists in forecasting of projects.
- Assists Project Manager with project cost at completion forecast.
- Validates and reconciles project cost data in business system to the project forecast.
- Gathers and records information to assist with process compliance monitoring.
- Initiates, processes and tracks progress of contracting business unit claims.
- Initiate documents for purchase orders, subcontracts and change orders.
- Comprehend Customer Contracts to determine the need for project specific documents.
- Coordinate with customers on contract documentation including tax documents, purchase orders and general information.
- Coordination of various staff for accurate and timely recording of project costs, including timesheets, daily reports, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- HS Diploma and/OR 0 - Five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate degree
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy
- Accounting experience and basic comprehensive of journal entrys required
- Ability to read and comprehend construction contract terms and conditions
- Experience with construction estimating, and construction licensing, a plus
- Ability to work dependably and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Detailed Orientated
- Customer Service Experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/