Warren, MichiganNon-Technical Project Manager 3 #952109
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
Assistant Ecommerce Brand Lead
- The Assistant Ecommerce Brand Lead possesses expert understanding of marketing and eCommerce analytics, measurement, storytelling and strategic insight.
- She or he works cross-functionally and collaboratively, leading data and analytic integration and assessment across data sources.
- The lead also serves as a key point of contact for brand stakeholders, developing a deep understanding of the brand(s), identifying opportunities and facilitating collaboration.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Work alongside a Power BI expert to direct production of visualization efforts (dashboard) which will provide comprehensive eCommerce metrics and serve as a tool for the lead and stakeholders.
- Manage ongoing phases and iterations of the dashboard including coordination with IT partners, brand/business owners, visualization specialist and data providers.
- The lead will utilize the dashboard to analyze data and derive insights around eCommerce lines of business to provide actionable recommendations to improve overall performance.
- Work alongside of other brand leads to develop meaningful insights.
- Manage brand tagging initiatives, implementation, best practices, and troubleshooting to ensure digital marketing efforts are measured accurately and appropriately.
- Prioritize and direct ad-hoc analyses on marketing initiatives.
- Present to top level executives on marketing spend and performance.
- Direct cross-divisional marketing performance measurement standardization and success metrics.
- Educate business partners on proper performance measurements, ensuring alignment of Key Performance Indicators and advise on how analytics can assist in directing business decisions.
- Assist in institutionalization of marketing best practices and analytic technologies.
- Drive continuous improvements and optimization through testing, measurement and analysis.
- 3+ years’ experience with digital performance analytics/research
- 1+ years’ experience with project management and/or collaborative projects
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics, strategic insights, storytelling, data sharing and optimization
- Previous eCommerce reporting experience is preferred
- Experience in utilizing Power BI as a tool
- Strong understanding of multi-platform performance correlations and measurement
- Demonstrated thought-leadership in developing data-based strategic and tactical recommendations
- Strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- A consumer-centric, results-driven mindset - with a portfolio of achievements to back it up
- AB Testing experience tool (ABTC, Adobe test and target, etc.)
- Knowledge of Omniture and various other tracking services, their methodologies and applications.
- Proficiency with online and offline data
- Primary Location: US-MI-Detroit
Top 3 must-have hard skills
- AB Testing experience tool (ABTC, Adobe test and target, etc.),
- Data storytelling
- project management
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/