Glendale, WisconsinConnectivity Project / Program Manager #952813
What we look for
- Excellent analytical, logical and project management skills. High level of personal credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in changing communication style based on audience (technical, non-technical, executive through individual contributor.)
- Ability to clearly convey concepts / solutions to the business in appropriate terms.
- Ability to manage multiple, potentially changing priorities and effectively coordinate activities across teams.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing individuals and teams without formal organizational control.
- Strong consensus building, conflict resolution, and persuasive skills.
- Ability to demonstrate objectivity in decision making to ensure the right decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Experience in exercising mature judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Practical experience in both agile and traditional waterfall project management
- Experience with data manipulation and presentation, such as Excel Pivot Tables (or equivalent) to organize data from different sources used to communicate information to the team and stakeholders JIRA, MS Project Proficiency
- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent technical field. MS or MBA preferred.
- 3+ years direct experience as a Project Manager. PMP certification a plus.
- Must have managed teams of 3 or more engineers through the full Software/Hardware Development Lifecycle.
- 7+ years direct experience using the full Product Development Lifecycle to develop highly technical and complex products and solutions in an engineering organization.
- Experience with various development methodologies including waterfall, iterative and agile methods.
- Core understanding of connectivity protocols, software, and hardware
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/