Hagerstown, MarylandPurchasing Associate I #952003
- The Purchasing Coordinator role supports the purchasing department.
- The typical role is responsible for daily coordination of purchase transaction activities that help ensure goods and services are procured in support of business operations.
Hiring team is looking for:
- individuals that are savy (intermediate / advanced) in excel
- Tech Savy – ability and willingness to learn and explore new systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Process purchase order defers, expedites, cancellations.
- Develop and run reports for unacknowledged orders and past due order management.
- Review supplier portal and update/change purchase order data/information as required.
- Run reports for purchase order activities and communicate with internal team and stakeholders.
- Review and coordinate daily supply chain email communications.
- Improve and drive compliance with advanced shipping notification process.
- Monitor and update ERP system with purchase order information.
- Coordinate with materials to disposition supplier receiving issues and supplier returns.
- Support supplier alignment and supply chain optimization projects. advanced shipping notification process.
- Associate degree in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- One (1) year of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc. OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/