Dearborn, MichiganSpecialty Development Consultant/Expert #956839
- We are looking for a proactive individual as Technical Anchor role that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map.
- Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Senior Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
- We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement.
- The Senior Salesforce Technical Anchor should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project.
- The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Sales Cloud (CDP, Core, Platform Event, Flow-Builder, Business Rule Engine, APEX development), Data modeling, event ingestion, flow builder and business rules engine capabilities and Apex
- Communicates openly and frequently with the team by being responsive to prompts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, technical and non-technical communication
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Jump in and assist product lines and product teams to resolve technical blockers.
- Focus on delivering product value through reusable services and technologies that other product teams can use.
- Conduct product and technology experiments, user interviews and other validation techniques to gather feedback and product insights.
- Initiates or translates the product road map into manageable product features in the backlog through quarterly scoping sessions.
- Work hands-on with the product teams to prioritize, plan, and deliver the platform foundations capabilities.
- Identifies areas within software delivery process and application ecosystem that require cohesion across the platform and addresses them through common engineering policies.
- Assess the technology feasibility of the product line roadmaps.
- Employs and/or champions Agile software processes, culture, standard methodologies, and techniques.
- Actively works to identify and remove/ mitigate risks and blockers to product delivery.
- Assesses the overall health of the product and prompts key decisions to move it forward.
- Experience with building CRM experiences which are journey based ,timely and relevant to customers including real time event driven messaging and batch campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Personalization, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile connect, Contact builder, Automation Studio)
- Experience with Salesforce CDP(Customer Data platform) from the data landing and segmentation point of view for large implementations
- Good understanding and awareness of microservices based architecture(Mulesoft preferred) and how it supports CRM frameworks
- Experience with software lifecycle management, source code management, release management, code deployment and DevOps capabilities through Github, Jenkins and Google cloud platform
- General awareness of other CRM application stacks like Pega Customer Decision hub and Adobe Marketing cloud
- 4+ years' of experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud platforms
- Experience with building CRM experiences which are journey based, timely and relevant to customers including real time event driven messaging and batch campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing cloud specifically Email Studio, Mobile Connect, Journey Builder ,Automation studio and Marketing cloud personalization
- Experience with Salesforce CDP(Customer Data platform) from the data landing and segmentation point of view for large implementations Experience with Salesforce Sales cloud in terms of Data modeling, event ingestion, flow builder, business rules engine capabilities and APEX
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/