South San Francisco, CaliforniaProject Management resource III # 956840
- Associate Director/Director, Global Market Access, Early Pipeline at Astellas Gene Therapies
- Working at AGT is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save.
- We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger.
- We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
- The Early Pipeline Market Access Associate Director/Director will lead commercial and business case assessments for both business development opportunities and AGT’s gene therapy pipeline programs.
- The role will provide strategic guidance by integrating timely payer insight and perspectives into commercial planning and clinical development decisions. This role will also be assisting with/leading certain ad-hoc cross-functional initiatives and will report into the Senior Director Global Market Access
- & Value AGT.
- Conduct market research to understand disease epidemiology, patient segmentation, treatment and competitive landscape, and unmet medical needs, pricing and access expectations, etc.
- Translate insights from market research to both qualitative and quantitative commercial assessment.
- Provide commercial/business case assessment to inform business development projects 'go-no-go' and critical investment decisions.
- Identify clinical and economic evidence needs to achieve target reimbursement; ensure that market access inputs are incorporated into clinical trial designs for early pipeline assets and that there is a plan in place to address evidence gaps.
- Provide inputs into clinical development to align to what is meaningful to patients and payers, assist in developing a differentiated target product profile, and develop market positioning strategies for early-stage pipeline programs.
- Analyze trends and changes in the global market access environment, including landscape, competitors, and timelines to determine strategic implications for pipeline assets.
- Plan for early access programs and compassionate use programs in partnership with the development team and patient advocacy
- Collaborate with Commercial, NPP, Global Analytics, GEORR, and Medical Affairs to build long-term relationships with stakeholders and effectively drive Market Access activities.
- Support certain ad-hoc cross-functional initiatives (e.g., portfolio prioritization process, disease area strategy formulation, etc.).
- Support monthly GMAV meetings operations of developing pre-reads, taking meeting minutes, also support budget tracking for key projects throughout the fiscal year.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- BA or BS degree required, Master's degree in health sciences, pharmacy, economics, business, or related field preferred Minimum 7 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical, medical, biotech, or related industries;
- Thorough understanding of price and reimbursement mechanisms, key EMEA, International &
- Established Markets, and APAC HTA systems, access challenges, and payer perspectives
- Proficient in both primary and secondary market research
- Experience leading early pipeline market access strategy
- High skill levels in cross functional collaborations and teams, strong leadership, and presentations skills with leadership across commercial and scientific team members
- Strong interpersonal and peer leadership skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/