Lansing, MichiganSystem Analyst 6 #956999
- The position is responsible for providing ongoing maintenance and support EDRS, VERA and other vital records MDHHS applications supported within our department.
- EDRS is a Red card machine critical system that processes the statewide death information and certification.
- The resource is integral to supporting and improving MDHHS automated processes, streamlining critical business processes, data integrity, SEM/SUITE compliance, and securing the applications.
- As a lead, the resource participates in a variety of assignments that provides for the enhancement, integration, maintenance, and implementation of projects.
- The resource also provides applicaition oversight to business analysts in the team that support other applications including VERA.
- Not having a resource on staff will lead to MDHSS manually processing the EDRS death registry information that can lead to errors causing data integrity issues and can eventually lead to incorrect information being processed and reporting of the death information to feds and state.
- Write high level functional requirement documents
- Perform business requirements analysis conduct gap analysis and develop well defined detailed functional requirements
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience in gathering requirements and writing functional/technical specifications for complex projects.
- Develop functional design documents and work with stakeholders for review and approval.
- Develop user stories and task breakdowns for agile development projects
- Experience developing, prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
- Exposure to flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements
- Experience working on large agile projects.
- Develop test reports with metrics and coordinate with business users
- Assist with Enterprise Architecture Solution Assessment (EASA), Hosting document and Firewall Rules.
- Assist with design and documenting IT solutions that are our standard technology.
- Draft Local Change Board documents.
- Develop training content and user manuals.
- Design, develop, and implement test plans for applications or subsystems.
- Create or collect test data and execute approved tests to determine the accuracy of program logic to produce desired results.
- Assist with UAT Testing, Test cases, Post Implementation testing
- Assist in differentiating between defects and new requirements.
- Provide defect tracking log entry information.
- Assist with implementation of RFCs (application changes, infrastructure changes, etc.)
- Maintain/update system documentation as a result of system upgrades.
- Monitors applications during peak production times.
- Assist with User issues via calls, discussions and testing
- 8+ years of business analysis experience for complex computer systems.
- 8+ years of developing functional requirements for development projects.
- 8+ years of developing, and implementing test plans and test cases.
- Over 5+ years implemented Agile development processes including test driven development.
- Over 8+ years of creating, updating and maintaining systems documentation.
- Over 8+ years of creating training plans and materials.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or a similar requirements and test case tracking application.
- Experience working with HIPAA Data.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/