Auburn Hills, MichiganAutonomous Systems Validation Engineer – Intermediate #957071
The ADAS Validation Engineer – Intermediate will develop and execute test plans and procedures for autonomous driving vehicles. Testing will include public road testing and scenario tests on a closed facility. Hours and time of day can vary based on testing needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develop Test Procedures for Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Physical driving of test vehicles on public roads and proving grounds given various test conditions.
- The extensive use of CAN / Ethernet tools and traditional electrical equipment to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
- Documentation of test results
- Provide status of test results
- Issue Reporting
- Root cause analysis of complex electromechanical systems
- Development of Statement of work (SOW)
- Hands-on -- able to drive vehicles, clean driving record, able to obtain heavy truck certifications (e.g., CDL), Familiar with ADAS features/technology, Experience with vehicle electrical troubleshooting.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN/Ethernet)
- Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on)
- Good understanding of microprocessor-based electronics and electronic circuits.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Self-Starter with strong communication skills
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/