CaliforniaService Account Representative #899061
Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a service to the customer while developing long term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention with building owner accounts.
- Communicates with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed.
- Applies customer specific Rules of Engagement (ROEs) in order to process work orders, preparing quotes, and updating online systems based off specific parameters supplied by Service Managers and relationship holders.
- Ensures ROEs are understood, communicated, and executed by our fulfillment team (Area Service Managers, Project Administrators, Technicians, etc.)
- Coordinates and communicates fulfillment activities with respective Area Service Managers, Technicians, Strategic Account Managers, Service Sales Account Managers, and Project Administrators.
- Maintain customer records using our and customer based automated systems.
- Prepare service repair quotes per customer specific ROEs as needed. Reviews and approves service work orders per ROEs and internal standards in a collaborative effort with service managers and key relationship holders.
- Provides ETAs, fulfillment updates, and problem resolution to team and customers as needed.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AS ASSIGNED. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Handles confidential matters and issues where the highest level of discretion and decorum. Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment. Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple, competing deadlines.
- Proven sales and customer services skills.
- Strong Project Management Skills Required
- Working knowledge of Refrigeration systems, service agreements
- Customer Service Experience (High Profile customer)
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/