Allen Park, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #957280
- Assist Customer - Global Contact Center Technology provides technical solutions for global Contact Centers supporting dealer and consumer customers.
- The core technology stack includes Microsoft Dynamics 365, CafeX, Informatica, Asute and both Azure and PCF cloud environments.
- The high-level objective of the Assist Customer is to improve the customer experience by making customer and vehicle data readily available to contact center agents.
- This position is a part of the Assist Customer DevOps team.
- Build and deployment process of various components including Dynamics CRM, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure, USD, and Dealer portal
- Perform software and product updates per our company Contact Center and/or vendors recommendations
- Participate and contribute to technical discussion with various key stack holders including Product Owners, Cloud Operations, and vendors
- Assist/lead issue triage, analysis, and resolution in production environment
- Actively participate in DevOps Product Delivery Organization (PDO) agile ceremonies
- Provide technical consulting support PDO teams
- Hands on with Dynamics 365
- Hands on Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps
- Hands on Deploying Dynamics/Azure application
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)/Azure administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI/CD pipeline automation and DevOps principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Service (Power Platform/Dataverse)
- Hands-On Experience on .NET/C#/Visual Studio/ASP.NET MVC, Azure SQL Server/Data Export Service (or Azure Synapse)/SSIS (or Azure Data Factory)
- Experience in Power Apps Build Tools (CI/CD/YAML Pipelines)
- Experience in Azure Logic Apps/Power Automate (Cloud Flows)
- Experience in Azure Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Experience in Azure Key Vault/Managed Identity
- Experience in Azure Monitor/Application Insights
- Experience in Azure Active Directory (AAD)/oauth 2.0
- Experience in Canvas Apps/Power Apps Portals
- Experience in Azure Function Apps/Azure Service Bus
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/