Troy, MichiganSr. Business Analyst #957319
- Experience Level5-10 years
- Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgement in problem solving.
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving and ability to maintain/follow up and meet critical dates and deadlines as assigned.
- Some experience with various Software Development Methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience creating Process flows in Visio
- Able to documment business Processes, procedures.
- Good communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Proven ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Strength in applying root cause analysis to discover requirements
- Able to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks
- Able to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of business process
- Able to think through workflows and the characteristics that make each workflow different
- Business Analysts are expected to participate in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design through testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current System Development Methodology (SDM) processes.
- Business analysts work closely with various customers including their immediate project teams, business unit representatives and other technical staff members, often facilitating and coordinating the communication among all parties.
- Wires Transfer platform experience would be helpful
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/