Troy, MichiganSr. Business Analyst #957321
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for assisting community banking team to record expectations and requirements of an incentive management plan and system.
- The business analyst will interface with business units and elicit/develop business requirements in anticipation of system setup and testing and record these in Jira.
- Responsibilities include communicating and summarizing key points and all requirements clearly to all stakeholders and internal and external system partners.
- Business Analysts are expected to participate in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design through testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current System Development Methodology (SDM) processes.
- Business analysts work closely with various customers including their immediate project teams, business unit representatives and other technical staff members, often facilitating and coordinating the communication among all parties. Solutions need recorded based on regulatory and compliance policies and standards for banking institutions and human resource policies of the bank.
- 40% of time writing and translating requirements into technical specifications and tests.
- 40% of time documenting technical information, project needs and developing training material. 10% of time evaluating and addressing technical issues before they impact the solution.
- 10% of time communicating and addressing project challenges and team communication.
- Good communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Proven ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into system application and operational requirements.
- Strength in applying root cause analysis to discover requirements.
- Able to easily adapt to changes in direction, processes, procedures and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills
- Some experience building, writing, and executing test cases (using technologies such as JIRA / Confluence, Selenium, LoadRunner, is a plus)
- Good understanding of retail banking business and incentive management processes
- Some experience with incident management, leading both on and off-hours ad hoc support teams Some experience with various Software Development Methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
- Able to think through workflows, create workflows based on discussion and identify characteristics that make each workflow different.
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/