Dearborn, MichiganProduct Manager Consultant/Expert #957460
- As a Product Manager for Commercial your mission will be to obsess over your users to deliver innovative products that are a reason why your customers choose and stay with the Company.
- The delivery of products will require significant critical thinking, collaboration with partner(s) and drive for innovation to succeed.
- Additionally, the Product Manager must be comfortable as an individual contributor driving less defined and larger product areas taking bigger bets to land larger impact for the company. To accomplish your mission, you will:
- Manage the discovery and implementation of Our Company FinSimple website content
- Drive the lifecycle of a product from ideation, using user research, to launch and land your success metrics, and continue iterating on the product to improve your user’s journey
- Obsess over areas of the user experience and pain points
- Write compelling Product Requirement Documents (PRDs)
- Drive the roadmap for your product, while delivering high quality and impactful landings in less defined and larger product areas
- Partner closely with Engineering, User Experience (UX), and other cross functional teams to create, drive, and deliver an innovative, compelling, and user-friendly experience to your user
- Website development strategy experience
- Digital Product development
- Experience with product strategy/journey mapping/customer segmentation/and prioritization within a marketing and digital environment
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with digital marketing technology
- Experience implementing the strategy of Digital Marketing Teams / Technologies
- Experience driving product vision
- A customer focused mindset, passionate about using the latest technologies and data analytics to drive exceptional customer experience for brands
- Proven ability to effectively work across all levels of the organization to achieve organizational objectives
- Personally champion inclusion within teams through actions to fully engage teams with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments and deliver with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence, persuade and be comfortable having difficult conversations
- Evidence of strong problem-solving, analytical skills, and ability to operate in a white space environment generating insights to create and tell a story
- Strong cross functional relationship building and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Commercial / Company experience preferred
- Master’s, MBA or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including product ownership, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance, or marketing
- Experience working in a matrixed team structure and influencing across product areas
- Experience with managing specifications for software developers
- Product experience with large-scale systems
- Development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks
- Experience developing software or internet products and technologies to define technical product features
- Experience leading teams with diverse backgrounds in a technical division/organization to execute on a shared vision
- 4+ years with website/Product Manager experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience
- Master’s, MBA or equivalent years of experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/