Okemos, MichiganIdentity & Access Engineer #957471
Qualifications for a successful candidate:
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python and PowerShell for developing automation scripts, tools, and reports.
- Strong knowledge of LDAP administration, including the use of scripting and LDIF imports for managing directory objects.
- Demonstrated experience in user lifecycle management, from onboarding to offboarding, including account provisioning, deprovisioning, and password management.
- Expertise in implementing and managing role-based access controls (RBAC) to maintain appropriate levels of access for users within an organization.
- Hands-on experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies, particularly SAML and OIDC.
- Familiarity with Okta as an Identity Provider (IdP) for SSO and user management.
- Solid understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of SQL for querying data.
- Knowledge of HITRUST standards and experience implementing security controls in compliance with these standards.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex IAM issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of directory services such as Active Directory, Azure AD, and eDirectory.
- Experience with API integration and management for connecting IAM systems with other applications and services.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high-quality documentation for IAM processes, policies, and procedures
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains technical solutions for the ongoing improvement of Identity and Access Management as well as automates and orchestrates repetitive or manual tasks and promoting self-service.
- Maintains an understanding of all current and emerging Identity and Access Management technologies, open system standards, and management technologies as they relate to the support of our client’s infrastructure.
- Provides accurate analysis of business requirements and, in conjunction with the architecture and Engineering teams, develops solutions to fulfill them, serves as the main point of contact for client and stakeholder communications.
- Listens to concerns and brings feedback to team discussions, as well as attend business communication meetings to present Identity and Access Management project material.
- Performs operational tasks and responds to urgent tickets when necessary, provides 2nd and 3rd level support for key identity management systems, as well as participates in annual disaster recovery exercises and plan updates.
- Creates knowledge base articles and ensures they are kept up-to-date and provide operational training to partners and team members in accordance to industry standards.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in information technology and five years’ related system administrator experience with Identity and Access Management systems.
- A CISSP, CASP, CISA, or GSE certification is preferred but will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Position requires intermediate knowledge in information security principles and practices, windows and Linux server administration with emphasis on authentication methods, expertise in Active Directory, LDAP, and E-Directory, Multi-factor, Single Sign On, and Certificate based authentication methods, PAM and credential management, understanding of incident and request management workflows as well as experience with the implementation of back / restore and disaster and recovery strategies; experience with one or more programing languages such as Java, Python, PowerShell, and Xpath.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/