Deerfield, IllinoisBusiness Analyst II #957516
The role requires the candidate to perform the following:
- Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements
- Develop and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
- Define, design, and document business flows and processes
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Act as the primary contact between IT developers and the business.
- Provide end-user support on applications supported within the organization.
- Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project.
- Identify and understand issues that may impact day-to-day operations and or project costs.
- Use technical tools for (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns.
- Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
- Train others as appropriate on specific area of business or systems expertise.
- Assist in development of training materials
In addition, the candidate is expected to have the following skills in order to investigate, identify and resolve quality issues and proposed appropriate solution:
- Knowledge on Relational Database (MS SQL Server)
- Experience in writing SQL and stored Procedure for the SQL Server Platform
- Experience working in an Agile project development
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using Micro Focus ALM
Other desired skills:
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
- Solid business knowledge.
- Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work with in a team setting.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 7+ years experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems with 3-5 projects under his/her belt.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/