Troy, MichiganSr. QA Analyst (Tester) #957553
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- The Quality Assurance Test Analyst skillset includes Knowledge of commercial lending/servicing and/or general banking is recommended.
- Salesforce Testing Experience Preferred.
- Coordination between project team and all downstream in-scope applications during testing
- Resource will report to Overall Project Test Lead
- Experience in analyzing the salesforce requirement and come up with Test scenarios
- Ensure that all testing-related work is carried out as er the defined standards and procedures.
- Creation of test strategy, test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Automation experience preferred.
- "Blaze Meter" tool experience is a plus.
- Key ownership items include: Project Planning/Schedule for Downstream Integration Testing Daily/Weekly Status Updates Environment Readiness & Availability Testing Cycles Management and Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out Data Readiness and Coordination across applications
- Resource should be highly independent and able to execute with minimal daily oversight, demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, able to lead daily/weekly calls with multiple user groups, and have some experience/knowledge of application & Integration testing
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/