Auburn Hills, MichiganRetail Performance Specialist #957609
The Retail Performance Specialists are professional automotive facilitators that apply their automotive retail knowledge of dealership processes and product knowledge, to gain confidence on the retail side to drive performance improvement. They are a primary liaison between the corporation and retail and support our corporation through their voice and actions at the retail level.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Afford all Dealers within territory an equal opportunity to participate in quarterly and annual Certification program.
- Average Territory Scope - Covering parts of 3-5 States / 125 Dealerships; 120 Sales Managers; 900 Sales Consultants.
- Prepare and Deliver Instructor Lead(IL) training to the Retail Sales Consultants and Sales Managers within defined territory.
- Prepare and Deliver Virtual Classroom Online(VCO) training to the Retail Sales Consultants and Sales Managers nationally.
- Prepare and Deliver IL training to the Commercial Sales Consultants and Sales Managers at dealerships within defined territory.
- Prepare and Deliver VCO training to the Commercial Sales Consultants and Sales Managers nationally.
- On-Camera/Voice Over talent for web course development and video assets.
- Support various stakeholders within the organization as necessary (e.g. Fleet, Engineering, Marketing, Business Centers).
- Understand and effectively communicate to the organizations academy content while displaying personal knowledge of retail environment.
- Assist Curriculum development and revision process as Subject Matter Expert/Reviewer of content.
- Process rosters following training to ensure proper credit for attendees.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling quarterly training calendar.
- Communicate with and recruit enrollment from assigned dealers to fill training courses.
- Initiate marketing activities to Dealerships, Sales Managers and Sales Consultants to drive enrollment for their workshops and/or targeted programs to achieve required objectives.
- Initiate performance improvement at the retail level to positively impact the organizations vehicle sales.
- Provide in-dealership consultative support to improve retail sales.
- Follow-up on daily inquiries from retail professionals.
- Make informal performance improvement proposals to all levels of dealership personnel.
- Thoroughly understand all corporate training programs, certification, dealer standards, corporate retail programs and market initiatives to effectively communicate to dealership personnel.
- Support and partner with Business Center personnel on various initiatives to promote retail sales.
- Deliver the organizations academy sales and product training consistent with market, BC, corporate and/or brand objectives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
- Willingness to travel as much as 80% of the time.
- Confident facilitating training in front of both large and small groups.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point).
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Requires Overnight travel approximately 80% of each month
- Automotive Retail experience preferred as a Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, General Sales Manager or Dealer Principal.
- Facilitation experience preferred in Automotive/Sales related curriculum.
- Must have ability to effectively facilitate live training sessions and in-dealership follow-up activities in front of large and small groups.
- Must be able to handle questions/objections, direct participant activities and maintain a high energy learning environment.
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/