Northbrook, IllinoisData Management Resource II #957654
- Brand/Omnichannel Analytics Data Engineering
- Guide and execute the build-out and improvement of the brand analytics and marketing analytics and enablement data ecosystem, including the marketing/customer data, promotional data and analytics data layer.
- Work in close collaboration with all marketing and sales support teams, including Commercial Insights, Data Strategy, Information Systems (IS), Omnichannel Strategy and Operations (OSO), and Field Analytics.
- Provide ongoing operational support for current/active data mart functionality and drive greater efficiencies through continued analysis and improvement of analytics-ready data sets, process refinement, documentation and education.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all data-related support.
- Manage business requirements and data solution designs responsible for implementing omni-channel programs and day-to-day operations of the omnichannel and brand analytics teams.
- Evolve data capabilities roadmap and drive adoption of future capabilities, environment enhancements and necessary process improvements.
- Partner with AWS infrastructure team and Information Systems (IS) to maintain and expand database capabilities by ensuring the analytics vision is supported while defining business and user requirements, release roadmaps, and stakeholder coordination.
- Manage and maintain customer and customer engagement data sources, derived analytics-ready data, including those required to build customer 360 database.
- Establish and maintain standards, business rules, and processes for data sourcing, on-boarding, and ingestion.
- Partner with IS on data utilization for and integration with analytics and marketing automation capability.
- Define and document business rules that translate campaign requirements into technical specifications.
- Support implementation, execution and ongoing assessment of analytics-derived recommendations, including target lists, next best action suggestions, and alerts, by applying appropriate business/ compliance rules, developing tools to support effective communications/ reporting to key stakeholders, and partnering internal and external stakeholders to manage data loading to/from our production systems.
- Master’s degree or the foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field, and 24-36 months of experience in the same or closely similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field, and 48-60 months of experience in the same or closely similar role.
Three (3) or more years of experience operating in a matrix environment, and involving all of the following:
- Handling commercial data management, including data modeling, data extraction, data transformation, data load, data validation & reconciliation, and data centralization from multiple relational databases.
- Managing the design, implementation, and execution of robust data integration processes and data flows between the data warehouse and source/target systems.
- Handling project management including planning, task prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, and documentation.
- Data management across the following systems and tools: java, Talend ETL, AWS, Redshift
- Proficiency in SQL and working knowledge of R and/or Python
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/