Northbrook, IllinoisBusiness Analyst Resource II #957656
- Collaborate with and leverage analytical expertise to support marketing and other internal partners to prioritize, develop, and improve upon key reporting metrics and performance indicators around brand objectives to enable better and more informed business decisions.
- Design and manage projects applying analytics techniques to conduct rigorous analyses to uncover new business opportunities and insights and to support the development of actionable strategic and tactical recommendations based on the findings.
- Apply best practices to design, efficiently conduct, and strategically align ad hoc analyses as needed to support evolving business requirements and to provide timely business insights.
- Collaborate with and mobilize other operational stakeholders to define, develop and maintain business rules and data models in alignment with internal policies and business needs.
- Manage, and support collaboration with marketing sciences and other analytical, reporting, and business functions on promotional initiatives ROI assessments and other measurements of promotional effectiveness.
- Maintain high degree of proficiency among data systems, programs, and software resources, support data quality control and acquisition and maintenance of ad hoc analytical environments, to ensure optimal and efficient achievement of department objectives
- Analyze pharmacy claims and other syndicated data to extract actionable insights using various analytics techniques.
- Develop and execute on promotional analytics measurement plans
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or the sciences with courses focused on quantitative techniques.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively expanding experience in analytics, including data manipulation, statistically rigorous analysis, and marketing analytics within the pharmaceutical or healthcare related industry.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to effectively interact with and influence all levels of employees including senior management.
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, team environment, adapt to changing priorities, and independently lead cross-functional projects of high complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with various business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Excellent skills in the following areas: project management, organization, written and verbal communication, accuracy, personal initiative, autonomy, and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to proactively evaluate existing sales strategies and recommend changes, when appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience applying statistics, modeling, and simulation techniques in complex analytical projects to deliver actionable solutions to business questions.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, proficiency with SQL, experience in R, SAS, or similar language
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point
- Experience with AWS ecosystem.
- Ability to independently design, implement, and validate simulations and models in R, SAS or similar language.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field or equivalent experience with strong business acumen
- Experience working with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with visualization tools like Qlik View/Qlik Sense and/or Tableau
- Experience in KPI and diagnostic metrics development
- Experience in promotional analytics: HCP non-personal and/or Consumer
- Experience in presenting business insights and providing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/