Bothell, WashingtonQA Technician 1 #957721
- The function of the Quality technician is to review, inspect, test and dispose of all inventory and assembled parts for functionality and reliability.
- Must be able to perform mechanical inspection including cables.
- Product verification including cosmetic inspection, basic electronic product ATP testing, and FAI per engineering drawings, ECOs, Quality Alerts, test procedures and miscellaneous documents.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, AS9100, and QMS. Must have attention to detail and be able to work with multiple priorities in a team environment.
- Familiar with the use of MS office products.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- 65 % Performs electro-mechanical inspection on incoming materials, in-process production and finished parts for further disposition
- 20 % Performs visual inspections and cleaning operations on incoming materials, in-process production and finished parts for further disposition when appropriate
- 10 % Documents results in reports and logs in quality database and consults with Manager regarding information
- 5 % Maintains all measurement equipment in operating order and promotes process improvements where appropriate It will be beneficial to do a search for someone who has been in a test technician or similar type technical role.
Products that we perform inspection and testing on includes:
- Mechanical parts (custom)
- Hardware (off-the-shelf)
- Electro-mechanical assembly products
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/