Newark, New JerseyHRIS Analyst Time Tracking and Payroll - Workday-2 #957863
- The HR System Analyst, Payroll and Time Tracking is responsible for delivering quality HR system solutions to customers by understanding end user needs, gathering, and developing business requirements, supporting technical design, product development, testing and deployment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, IT, or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 3 years progressive exposure in HRIS
- 1 – 3 years progressive Workday exposure
- Major Strengths: understanding Workday Time Tracking and Payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer focus, collaboration, providing guidance to less experienced staff Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Manages major systems, while being resourceful in resolving day-to-day issues and problems Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Manages own time and equipment.
80% - Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 issues for time tracking, time off and payroll functional areas in Workday
- Run periodic system audits, review and distribute to users for corrections for time tracking and payroll functional area
- Continuously interact with Workday Community to ensure awareness of current and future enhancements
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of Workday and/or associated systems
- Ensure that the HRIS functionality is meeting the Users’ needs and focus on the Users’ needs
- Evaluate requests for changes, analyze the impact on the entire system & infrastructure, submit recommendations for approvals, and prioritize and schedule completion of approved requests
- Write and update system documentation and provide communications as modifications and system upgrades are performed.
- Write and update project documentation as enhancements and developments are performed
- Maintain system for all time tracking and time off data.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
20% - Compliance:
- Ensure that HR Systems are meeting all change control requirements.
- Work directly with internal and external auditors
- Ensure that the Workday Payroll system stays in compliance with Federal and State regulation changes
- Change management administration
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/