Manchester, IowaProcess Engineer #957948
- Process Engineers are focused on helping the Company achieve its mission – to be the quality leader in the market.
- Process Engineers work in a collaborative environment, regularly interacting with operations, engineering, and quality departments, whose work is visible and impacts the plant manager as well as Vice Presidents of Operations, Engineering, and Quality.
- We’re continuing to build and improve repeatable, consistent processes yielding the desired outcomes.
- You will contribute by learning, developing and documenting work instructions, standard operating procedures at the facility.
- Implement test method development processes.
- At the facility, you will become the expert in how we take samples from the production lines, how we test, evaluating and communicating the results.
- You’ll be staying with the corporate framework but tweaking based on the uniqueness of the facility.
- Providing statistical capability analysis.
- Help us to evaluate the short-term and long-term capabilities of the equipment through test method and process capability analysis.
- Operators play a key role in the process.
- You will ensure employees are trained and performing tests correctly.
- Day to day monitoring of manufacturing processes.
- You cannot improve what doesn’t get measured.
- You walk the plant floor understanding processes and analyzing issues.
- As you learn the facility and processes, assist with identifying solutions and ways to lead to the desired goals. Personal development.
- We are aiming to develop process experts that will be located in our facilities and you will be trained on manufacturing process to a fundamental level by industry experts.
- BS in an Engineering discipline required
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Material or Systems Engineering desired
- Strong mechanical background
- PLC programming, Mechanical, or Electromechanical Design experience helpful
To be successful:
- You have likely done similar work in a manufacturing, heavy industrial and or chemical environment.
- Or, you might be a recent graduate with a degree in Engineering
- You know that teamwork is key to success and have a commitment to collaboration.
- You are innovative and not afraid to ‘push the envelope’ in a responsible manner
- You have a strong desire to achieve real, quantifiable, results
- You have a basic understanding of CAD software and techniques.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database software, have helped you track, analyze, form conclusions and communicate a message.
About the work environment:
- You must be able to work inside or outside the plant environment and in all climate conditions.
- You may occasionally be exposed to lead, fume, noise, dirt, hazards, chemicals, heat and cold.
- You must be able to see, hear and speak; able to sit, stand for at least two hours at a time, sit, bend, crawl, squat, kneel and climb able to use both arms and hands to use a computer and peripherals and lift 40 pounds from floor level, able to work below ground level in confined spaces and on stationary or mobile elevated platforms, able to wear respirator and other personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, able to climb stairs.
- Travel may be required for training and to other company sanctioned events.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/